The purpose of the Cougar Club is to support and enhance the educational process at San Lorenzo Valley High School. The money we raise goes directly to the needs of our classrooms, school functions and the campus. Cougar Club parent volunteers work with our faculty and administrators to help enrich the educational experience of all students.
The objective of the Cougar Club shall be to promote parent-school communication, to facilitate a parent network, to provide opportunities for the students, programs, and to benefit the school both socially and financially.
We invite all SLV parents to join our meeting and many activities.2012-2013 meeting schedule – Jan. 10, Feb. 14, Mar. 14, April 11, May 9, June 6 (this meeting will be one week early because the last day of school is June 13) multi-purpose room at 1:00pm.
Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we do, how we help....
- We distribute money to teachers for classroom supplies each year.
- We have paid for many unfunded items such as: academic planners for students, Star testing snacks, kleenex, hand sanitizers, etc.
- We financially support Career Day Panels, nursing supplies, tutoring club supplies, senior events, just to name a few.
- We pay for the senior Community Service awards at the end of the year, these cash awards are given to outstanding seniors that have served their community with volunteer service.The seniors must write an essay explaining how/when/where they have served.
- School groups come to us when their support organizations can not find funds, for example, provide materials for the Conflict Resolution team and has given money to the Speech team for travel.
Our Funding is 100% from eScrip, you can support our club by signing up now.
Sign up for Escrip today. This is a no cost, no hassle way to raise funds to support our academic programs. Safeway, New Leaf, Macy's and many other businesses contribute through escrip. Visit www.escrip.com to find out more info, email email@example.com, Use ID #5367252